Frets On Fire - SourceForge Project of the Month, March 2009

News in the world of Frets On Fire
User avatar
Hybrid
Member
Posts: 48
Joined: August 22nd, 2006
Location: Oulu
Reputation: 0
Contact:

Frets On Fire - SourceForge Project of the Month, March 2009

Postby Hybrid » Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:30 am

Well, I haven't posted anything here a while, but I think it would be nice to let you know this:
http://sourceforge.net/community/potm-200903/



Keep on rocking! :2thumbsup:
Hybrid
Graphician of Unreal Voodoo
teehee~
User avatar
blazingamer
Member
Posts: 2017
Joined: November 17th, 2007
Location: Place
Reputation: 0
Contact:

Re: Frets On Fire - SourceForge Project of the Month, March 2009

Postby blazingamer » Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:33 pm

Oh wow! This caught me by surprise! I didn't see that coming, makes me happy, though, because out of how many projects there are on Sourceforge for FOF to get Project of the Month is quite an achievement in my book!

I say we sticky this as a little trophy for all the work that has been put into FOF for the past 3 years.
Dr. Prof. Logic, PhD
User avatar
Lysdestic
Member
Posts: 2925
Joined: December 14th, 2007
Location: PDX
Reputation: 0
Contact:

Re: Frets On Fire - SourceForge Project of the Month, March 2009

Postby Lysdestic » Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:04 am

Pleasant surprise indeed.
Image
[DLC Quickplay|Lysdestic.com]

raph666 wrote:Lys might be rude sometimes, but he's often right.

Emperor naru
User avatar
nwru
Administrator
Posts: 3518
Joined: October 14th, 2006
Location: /dev/null
Reputation: 33
Contact:

Re: Frets On Fire - SourceForge Project of the Month, March 2009

Postby nwru » Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:23 pm

blazingamer wrote:Oh wow! This caught me by surprise! I didn't see that coming, makes me happy, though, because out of how many projects there are on Sourceforge for FOF to get Project of the Month is quite an achievement in my book!

I say we sticky this as a little trophy for all the work that has been put into FOF for the past 3 years.

My thoughts exactly. Congrats, FoF devs!

Sticky for the month of March :thumbup:
Use the Search feature first to find answers to your questions. Chances are that they have been asked before!

Forum FAQ / Frets On Fire Wiki
What's my age again?
KTownEgghead
Member
Posts: 2721
Joined: July 8th, 2008
Location: Orlando, FL
Reputation: 2
Contact:

Re: Frets On Fire - SourceForge Project of the Month, March 2009

Postby KTownEgghead » Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:08 pm

Ahaha :D I'm totally serious when I say that "WHY THE **** HAVEN'T THEY ADDED OUR CODERS TO THE DEV TEAM?!?!?!?"

Really, this is quite the accomplishment. Congrats to everyone!
I find comfort in this mess of things;
My skewed perception of reality.
2 + 2 = 5
MarvinPA
Member
Posts: 3272
Joined: December 23rd, 2007
Location: Not in Portland
Reputation: 0

Re: Frets On Fire - SourceForge Project of the Month, March 2009

Postby MarvinPA » Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:14 am

KTownEgghead wrote:Ahaha :D I'm totally serious when I say that "WHY THE **** HAVEN'T THEY ADDED OUR CODERS TO THE DEV TEAM?!?!?!?"

Really, this is quite the accomplishment. Congrats to everyone!

They did. His name is Rogue_F.
What's my age again?
KTownEgghead
Member
Posts: 2721
Joined: July 8th, 2008
Location: Orlando, FL
Reputation: 2
Contact:

Re: Frets On Fire - SourceForge Project of the Month, March 2009

Postby KTownEgghead » Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:50 pm

MarvinPA wrote:
KTownEgghead wrote:Ahaha :D I'm totally serious when I say that "WHY THE **** HAVEN'T THEY ADDED OUR CODERS TO THE DEV TEAM?!?!?!?"

Really, this is quite the accomplishment. Congrats to everyone!

They did. His name is Rogue_F.


I know they added RF. I meant like MFH, Stump and the other FoFix coders.

EDIT::: We warmly welcome any interested developers on board. Any interested participants can contact me at sami.kyostila@unrealvoodoo.org

You guys better get your resume's in.
I find comfort in this mess of things;
My skewed perception of reality.
変なの、信じられない
User avatar
vedicardi
Member
Posts: 8614
Joined: August 22nd, 2007
Location: 近寄らないで、汚らわしい
Reputation: 1
Contact:

Re: Frets On Fire - SourceForge Project of the Month, March 2009

Postby vedicardi » Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:02 am

Tommi and the original gang is still hanging around the internet some where, eh?
** そんなこと言ってるからいつまでも子供って言われるのよ **
Image
not a robot
raph666
Administrator
Posts: 2416
Joined: March 9th, 2007
Location: dans la mer du nord
Reputation: 0
Contact:

Re: Frets On Fire - SourceForge Project of the Month, March 2009

Postby raph666 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:11 pm

vedicardi wrote:Tommi and the original gang is still hanging around the internet some where, eh?

Sami at UV has a blog, if interested: http://unrealvoodoo.org/hiteck/blog/
The blogroll there has some links to other UV's members webpages like the Scenery Channel's (Tommi Inkilä's band) website: http://www.scenerychannel.com/
NNdimethyltryptamine
User avatar
Electro Tomato
Member
Posts: 3617
Joined: July 15th, 2008
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico, US of A
Reputation: 0
Contact:

Re: Frets On Fire - SourceForge Project of the Month, March 2009

Postby Electro Tomato » Fri May 22, 2009 2:40 pm

Scenery Channel is pretty cool. Just checked em out.

Return to “News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest