Guitar Hero: Rock Domination (GH3 Mod)

Discussion specific to other music games, like: RB, GH, GZ, JamLegend, SoS, etc.
This topic is 2 months and 3 weeks old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
The Guitar Man
User avatar
Russell_GuitarGuy
Member
Posts: 184
Joined: June 23rd, 2013
Reputation: 1

Guitar Hero: Rock Domination (GH3 Mod)

Postby Russell_GuitarGuy » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:50 pm

Hey, guys. I am planning on making a mod with a new setlist of new songs that are featured in this mod. I am looking for some songs if they could be done in multitracks, but might of found some (credit goes to Bluzer). Each gig has five songs including a bunch of others in Co-Op and Bonus.

Setlist (So far) - Just need to look for them or have them made
1.
- "Just What I Needed" by The Cars
- "My Sharona (Cover)" by The Knacks
- "Rockin' Into The Night" by .38 Special

2.
- "Your Love" by The Outfield
- "Bad Medicine" by Bon Jovi
- "Blood Sugar Sex Magik" by Red Hot Chili Peppers

3.
- "Takin' Care of Business" by Bachman Turner Overdrive
- "Gimme Shelter" by The Rolling Stones
- "Cross-Eyed Mary" by Jethro Tull

4.
- "Gasoline" by Audioslave

5.
- "Spoonman" by Spoonman
- "Man In The Box" by Alice In Chains
- "California Uber Alles" by Dead Kennedys
- "The Kids Aren't Alright" by The Offspring
- "Chop Suey!" by System Of A Down

6.
- "Super-Charger Heaven" by White Zombie
- "Tom Sawyer" by Rush

7.
- "Indestructable" by Disturbed
- "... And Justice for All" by Metallica

8.
- "South Of Heaven" by Slayer
- "Peace Sells" by Megadeth

Co-Op
- "A Warrior's Call" by Volbeat

Bonus Songs
- "Balada del diablo y la Muerte" by La Renga
- "Calling All Cars" by Senses Fail
- "Cypress Grove" by Clutch
- "Heroes To Us" by Kalmah
- "The Fire and The Fury" by by Firewind

Downloadable Content
FNAF Song Pack
- "Back Again" by Buldy
- "Springtrap Finale" by Buldy

More song requests (multitrack or not) would be acceptable if possible. Heck, I am also looking for artists and texture editors for the fan-made project for menus, characters, guitars/basses, etc. If interested, please PM meor reply here. :thumbup:

Thanks.
Last edited by Russell_GuitarGuy on Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:02 pm, edited 10 times in total.
The_Rock_Band_King
Member
Posts: 265
Joined: April 25th, 2015
Reputation: 3

Re: Guitar Hero: Rock Domination (GH3 Mod)

Postby The_Rock_Band_King » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:06 pm

Sad it is GH3, can't play GH3 as it has lag problems with notes.
The Guitar Man
User avatar
Russell_GuitarGuy
Member
Posts: 184
Joined: June 23rd, 2013
Reputation: 1

Re: Guitar Hero: Rock Domination (GH3 Mod)

Postby Russell_GuitarGuy » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:40 am

The_Rock_Band_King wrote:Sad it is GH3, can't play GH3 as it has lag problems with notes.

Hey, just to cheer you up, I can do something for you to make it up. Though this is gonna be made for GH3, I will let you try it on other music game (whatever is is). :thumbup:
The_Rock_Band_King
Member
Posts: 265
Joined: April 25th, 2015
Reputation: 3

Re: Guitar Hero: Rock Domination (GH3 Mod)

Postby The_Rock_Band_King » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:15 am

Also I don't think you should say the encore, it's fun when you play the game and don't know encore.
The Guitar Man
User avatar
Russell_GuitarGuy
Member
Posts: 184
Joined: June 23rd, 2013
Reputation: 1

Re: Guitar Hero: Rock Domination (GH3 Mod)

Postby Russell_GuitarGuy » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:56 am

The_Rock_Band_King wrote:Also I don't think you should say the encore, it's fun when you play the game and don't know encore.

Sorry about that. Sure I can change it. Thanks for letting me know. :thumbup:

It is now update without any spoilers. Sorry about that.
The_Rock_Band_King
Member
Posts: 265
Joined: April 25th, 2015
Reputation: 3

Re: Guitar Hero: Rock Domination (GH3 Mod)

Postby The_Rock_Band_King » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:02 pm

I'm still going to download your mod as i like it going down the list, not like GHWT with tours.

-- Edit: Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:11 am --

I don't know why GH3 has lag problems but WT is fine.
The Guitar Man
User avatar
Russell_GuitarGuy
Member
Posts: 184
Joined: June 23rd, 2013
Reputation: 1

Re: Guitar Hero: Rock Domination (GH3 Mod)

Postby Russell_GuitarGuy » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:30 pm

Hey, I was wondering if anyone is interested in helping me with the graphics in this mod.

Sure, I need to make the setlist, but I wanted to ask if I get some assistants in textures and menu images. I made a skull (replaced the bunny), a legal screen, and working on the custom clothes for each band NPC characters and characters, but I wanna see if anyone would like to help by making some custom stuff like posters or whatever there is.

If interested, please let me know. I need more songs and some texture editors. Thanks.
GHWT Customs fanatic
User avatar
zpatv01
Member
Posts: 74
Joined: January 29th, 2012
Reputation: 9

Re: Guitar Hero: Rock Domination (GH3 Mod)

Postby zpatv01 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:50 am

Sorry, I am not good at painting images either on computer or on paper. But I wanted to ask you, if know about GH3+ mod that allows you to make hammer on chords and slider notes. It would be cool if you had these in your mod :)
Image
Check out my GHWT Custom songs!
The Guitar Man
User avatar
Russell_GuitarGuy
Member
Posts: 184
Joined: June 23rd, 2013
Reputation: 1

Re: Guitar Hero: Rock Domination (GH3 Mod)

Postby Russell_GuitarGuy » Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:35 am

zpatv01 wrote:Sorry, I am not good at painting images either on computer or on paper. But I wanted to ask you, if know about GH3+ mod that allows you to make hammer on chords and slider notes. It would be cool if you had these in your mod :)

Thanks. I am planning to add the mod, I just need to install it in the game. :thumbup:

I just updated the setlist some more. Take a look around!
The Guitar Man
User avatar
Russell_GuitarGuy
Member
Posts: 184
Joined: June 23rd, 2013
Reputation: 1

Re: Guitar Hero: Rock Domination (GH3 Mod)

Postby Russell_GuitarGuy » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:03 pm

An update is up. Just added a Co-Op Mode song for its setlist.
luigismansion44
Member
Posts: 9
Joined: July 6th, 2017
Reputation: 0

Re: Guitar Hero: Rock Domination (GH3 Mod)

Postby luigismansion44 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:48 pm

Russell_GuitarGuy wrote:Hey, guys. I am planning on making a mod with a new setlist of new songs that are featured in this mod. I am looking for some songs if they could be done in multitracks, but might of found some (credit goes to Bluzer). Each gig has five songs including a bunch of others in Co-Op and Bonus.

Setlist (So far) - Just need to look for them or have them made
1.
- "Just What I Needed" by The Cars
- "My Sharona (Cover)" by The Knacks
- "Rockin' Into The Night" by .38 Special

2.
- "Your Love" by The Outfield
- "Bad Medicine" by Bon Jovi
- "Blood Sugar Sex Magik" by Red Hot Chili Peppers

3.
- "Takin' Care of Business" by Bachman Turner Overdrive
- "Gimme Shelter" by The Rolling Stones
- "Cross-Eyed Mary" by Jethro Tull

4.
- "Gasoline" by Audioslave

5.
- "Spoonman" by Spoonman
- "Man In The Box" by Alice In Chains
- "California Uber Alles" by Dead Kennedys
- "The Kids Aren't Alright" by The Offspring
- "Chop Suey!" by System Of A Down

6.
- "Super-Charger Heaven" by White Zombie
- "Tom Sawyer" by Rush

7.
- "Indestructable" by Disturbed
- "... And Justice for All" by Metallica

8.
- "South Of Heaven" by Slayer
- "Peace Sells" by Megadeth

Co-Op
- "A Warrior's Call" by Volbeat

Bonus Songs
- "Balada del diablo y la Muerte" by La Renga
- "Calling All Cars" by Senses Fail
- "Cypress Grove" by Clutch
- "Heroes To Us" by Kalmah
- "The Fire and The Fury" by by Firewind

Downloadable Content
FNAF Song Pack
- "Back Again" by Buldy
- "Springtrap Finale" by Buldy

More song requests (multitrack or not) would be acceptable if possible. Heck, I am also looking for artists and texture editors for the fan-made project for menus, characters, guitars/basses, etc. If interested, please PM meor reply here. :thumbup:

Thanks.

where can i find a download link lol... plz help lol
ONAONEMEU
Member
Posts: 631
Joined: May 11th, 2012
Location: Sao Paulo,SP
Reputation: 90
Contact:

Re: Guitar Hero: Rock Domination (GH3 Mod)

Postby ONAONEMEU » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:34 pm

luigismansion44 wrote:where can i find a download link lol... plz help lol

He never finished it.
luigismansion44
Member
Posts: 9
Joined: July 6th, 2017
Reputation: 0

Re: Guitar Hero: Rock Domination (GH3 Mod)

Postby luigismansion44 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:09 pm

oh :/
PYROTEKNIK
Member
Posts: 13
Joined: May 31st, 2017
Reputation: 3
Contact:

Re: Guitar Hero: Rock Domination (GH3 Mod)

Postby PYROTEKNIK » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:00 pm

please don't shoehorn fnaf garbage into it.

Return to “Other Music Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest