Help center. Members helping members
- Before posting in this section please make sure your question has not already been answered:
- Read the FAQs and stickied topics. In particular: /******READ THIS POST BEFORE POSTING IN THIS SECTION!******\
- Visit the Wiki: http://fretsonfire.wikidot.com/
- Please try to search the forums before posting
- Questions about FoFiX?
This topic is 2 months and 1 week old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
I am trying to add a video background to one of my songs. I downloaded it from youtube (.avi) and added it to the song folder. I edited the .ini file to have the path for the video. When I play the song, I get the default video. What am I doing wrong?
Addicted to memes
- Posts: 246
- Joined: October 14th, 2015
- Location: Somewhere in Time
- Reputation: 74
Check the options, there is an option about backgrounds, select the "video" one or some other, I don't remember tbh.
I did that, I still get the default video. I'm not sure what else I need to do.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests