It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:08 am

Mega Light - Have a low-end computer?

Discuss mods and get help with mods ONLY

Postby blazingamer » Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:54 pm

Mega Light THEME

##################################

I made a Simple Theme for 1.2. Made solely for low-end machines so they can play FOF and full speed, use it on a new machine and it will go at light speed.



Changes

##################################


*Everything is blank except for the neck, 3d models, and title
*Use of my low-poly GH Notes
*Seafoo's N00b keys
*Get really high FPS on low-end machines
*Low-poly guitar cases, and cassettes
*1.2 Only


Credits go to
##################################

Me (Blazingamer)(For the images and 3d models)
Seafoo (for his N00b keys)
Gamexprt1 (for requesting the guitar case and cassette to be redone)

Screenshots
##################################

Image
Image
Image
Image

Download
Download Label Fix
Last edited by blazingamer on Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
teehee~
User avatar
blazingamer
Member
 
Posts: 2017
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:47 am
Location: Place
Karma: 16

Postby poison » Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:49 pm

meh.. i can't STAND when people don't post screenshots. i'm going to try this though.
blah blah blah...
Songs Made: 3
Latest:
Good Charolette - Keep Your Hands off my Girl
User avatar
poison
Member
 
Posts: 2458
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: My room
Karma: 1

Postby blazingamer » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:11 pm

I said they'd get here eventually, well, here they are. I just needed some time to get on my laptop. Oh, and there was a bug with the cassette labels, so just download the patch and install the label.dae over the one in the mod folder.
teehee~
User avatar
blazingamer
Member
 
Posts: 2017
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:47 am
Location: Place
Karma: 16

Postby kaiba1234 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:51 pm

The lite version of FoF many people have been waiting for. My friend might need this...thanks!
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
kaiba1234
Member
 
Posts: 481
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:56 am
Karma: 0

Postby poison » Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:15 pm

blazingamer wrote:I said they'd get here eventually, well, here they are. I just needed some time to get on my laptop. Oh, and there was a bug with the cassette labels, so just download the patch and install the label.dae over the one in the mod folder.

also, thanks a lot for this. i have zero menu lag now, and i can even keep previews on - if they weren't so damn annoying...
blah blah blah...
Songs Made: 3
Latest:
Good Charolette - Keep Your Hands off my Girl
User avatar
poison
Member
 
Posts: 2458
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: My room
Karma: 1

Postby blazingamer » Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:37 pm

Thanks for the compliment, I'm glad this is accomplishing its mission.
teehee~
User avatar
blazingamer
Member
 
Posts: 2017
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:47 am
Location: Place
Karma: 16

Postby coolguy567 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:52 pm

Thanks. It's slightly faster than my earlier "hyper-light" mod.

Only thing is that the labels on the cassettes look really messed up.

Spoiler:

OzzyOzrock wrote:
Electro Tomato wrote:
Sealclubber wrote:I believe the proper term for these notes are "EPIC NOTES" due to the fact that they are EPIC!!!!


Memes are so funny hahaha I'm splitting with laughter I can't control this laughter at this meme which uses a word incorrectly oh hahaha

:glare:

That was EPIC.

My songs. All made in EOF, beat-synced and note-synced, not very many missed notes.
Switchfoot - Meant to Live (now with drums)
Delirious? - Investigate (Live)
coolguy567
Member
 
Posts: 417
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:59 am
Karma: 1

Postby crossieh » Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:38 pm

Awesome! Thank you so much :)

And oh, it works better without rf-mod if you remove the note.dae :)
Then you can see hopos
;;;( ° д°)
User avatar
crossieh
Member
 
Posts: 1237
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:04 am
Location: Finland
Karma: 6

Postby blazingamer » Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:08 pm

coolguy567 wrote:Thanks. It's slightly faster than my earlier "hyper-light" mod.

Only thing is that the labels on the cassettes look really messed up.

What do you mean by messed up? Is this after the label fix?
teehee~
User avatar
blazingamer
Member
 
Posts: 2017
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:47 am
Location: Place
Karma: 16

Postby coolguy567 » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:15 am

Oh. You misspelled label in the OP so I thought you were writing someone's name.

Spoiler:

OzzyOzrock wrote:
Electro Tomato wrote:
Sealclubber wrote:I believe the proper term for these notes are "EPIC NOTES" due to the fact that they are EPIC!!!!


Memes are so funny hahaha I'm splitting with laughter I can't control this laughter at this meme which uses a word incorrectly oh hahaha

:glare:

That was EPIC.

My songs. All made in EOF, beat-synced and note-synced, not very many missed notes.
Switchfoot - Meant to Live (now with drums)
Delirious? - Investigate (Live)
coolguy567
Member
 
Posts: 417
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:59 am
Karma: 1

Postby blazingamer » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:50 am

Oh, sorry, didn't see that, normally I'm very picky about spelling/grammer. I fixed it.
teehee~
User avatar
blazingamer
Member
 
Posts: 2017
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:47 am
Location: Place
Karma: 16

Postby geuthix » Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:27 pm

looks cool but could you make the hammer-ons identifyable?
thx
Life is short...make it a good one.
Image
How to add whammy bar to FoF - here.
Userbar creator - here.
My YouTube account - here.
User avatar
geuthix
Member
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:53 pm
Karma: 0

Postby blazingamer » Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:32 pm

STOP ASKING THIS!!! Just read my original topic for the notes, I have it there.
teehee~
User avatar
blazingamer
Member
 
Posts: 2017
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:47 am
Location: Place
Karma: 16

Postby gianthehedgehog » Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:09 am

Ty sooo much... my computer got formatted and downgraded from Windows SP3 to SP2.
gianthehedgehog
Member
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:47 am
Location: Philipphines
Karma: 0

Postby gianthehedgehog » Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:12 am

gianthehedgehog wrote:Ty sooo much... my computer got formatted and downgraded from Windows SP3 to SP2.

No wait! LINK NO WORK! (cries like a baby) :(
gianthehedgehog
Member
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:47 am
Location: Philipphines
Karma: 0

Next

Return to FOF Mod Discussion and Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests