Animated Background - ...yes I know...again...but it works

Discuss mods and get help with mods ONLY
This topic is 7 years and 10 months old. Instead of replying, please begin a new topic, or search for another related topic that may be more suitable.
User avatar
sherranjjj001
Member
Posts: 1589
Joined: March 18th, 2008
Reputation: 0

Postby sherranjjj001 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:30 pm

if you all want...my biggest WIP is the huge rockband stage...but there is a crowd clip in there that is only 10 frames and loads super fast. does anybody want it? note: its quite obvious that it is a loop...but if you want something moving along with quick load time that is your best bet.
User avatar
roliwood73
Member
Posts: 98
Joined: January 19th, 2008
Location: Switzerland
Reputation: 0

Postby roliwood73 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:21 pm

Image
User avatar
sherranjjj001
Member
Posts: 1589
Joined: March 18th, 2008
Reputation: 0

Postby sherranjjj001 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:24 pm

good work roliwood...my rockband one is nearly finished...and ill actually be able to upload today. do you mind if i PM it to you when i'm finished? you can post it if you want. this IS your thread you know.
jrdnxxhero
Member
Posts: 2135
Joined: May 27th, 2008
Reputation: 0

Postby jrdnxxhero » Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:29 pm

hmm, the 1st time I tried the first stage it loaded in like 2 seconds. Now when i try it. It takes so long that I don't even try
User avatar
sherranjjj001
Member
Posts: 1589
Joined: March 18th, 2008
Reputation: 0

Postby sherranjjj001 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:30 pm

thats because the first stage doesnt have many frames...the more frames and the bigger the file size...the longer the wait.
User avatar
poiklpu
Member
Posts: 233
Joined: February 18th, 2007
Reputation: 0

Postby poiklpu » Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:00 pm

sherranjjj001 wrote:if you all want...my biggest WIP is the huge rockband stage...but there is a crowd clip in there that is only 10 frames and loads super fast. does anybody want it? note: its quite obvious that it is a loop...but if you want something moving along with quick load time that is your best bet.

i'd want it :)
See my star wars mod for Alarian!:
Star Wars Mod
el nini wrote:Split screen? TWO keyboards on ONE compter? Madness I say. Madness...
User avatar
sherranjjj001
Member
Posts: 1589
Joined: March 18th, 2008
Reputation: 0

Postby sherranjjj001 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:01 pm

alright...well i just sent my entire rockband video to roliwood73 in a pm...he should be posting it soon. would you like me to pm you just those 10 frames of crowd?
User avatar
txf
Member
Posts: 445
Joined: January 6th, 2008
Reputation: 0

Postby txf » Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:04 pm

I want the crowd to plz ^_^
My Necks: Click Here
User avatar
poiklpu
Member
Posts: 233
Joined: February 18th, 2007
Reputation: 0

Postby poiklpu » Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:07 pm

sherranjjj001 wrote:alright...well i just sent my entire rockband video to roliwood73 in a pm...he should be posting it soon. would you like me to pm you just those 10 frames of crowd?

that'd be great, but i'm sure more people would want those frames.

edit:i'd upload em if you pm'ed em to me :;):
Last edited by poiklpu on Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
See my star wars mod for Alarian!:

Star Wars Mod

el nini wrote:Split screen? TWO keyboards on ONE compter? Madness I say. Madness...
User avatar
sherranjjj001
Member
Posts: 1589
Joined: March 18th, 2008
Reputation: 0

Postby sherranjjj001 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:08 pm

by request...i'm uploading the 10 frame crowd stage now...



http://www.mediafire.com/?ymyjbnxjox4


just replace your stages folder with this one.

oh and in case you missed my post before...go into your fretsonfire.ini file and change the stage rotate delay (under [game]) to 2. thats the ideal setting for me.
Last edited by sherranjjj001 on Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
roliwood73
Member
Posts: 98
Joined: January 19th, 2008
Location: Switzerland
Reputation: 0

Postby roliwood73 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:18 pm

sherranjjj001's Rockband-Backgrounds are up on the 1st page. Great work dude!!!!
Image
User avatar
sherranjjj001
Member
Posts: 1589
Joined: March 18th, 2008
Reputation: 0

Postby sherranjjj001 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:19 pm

thanks man! looks like my hard work payed off =]

oh and roliwood73, in case you missed my last post...a few people requested a smaller loop of the crowd from that video...just the ten frames. if you want, you can upload that for those people who want a quick little video instead of the whole entire band loop. the link is a few posts up.
Last edited by sherranjjj001 on Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
roliwood73
Member
Posts: 98
Joined: January 19th, 2008
Location: Switzerland
Reputation: 0

Postby roliwood73 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:47 pm

sherranjjj001 wrote:thanks man! looks like my hard work payed off =]

oh and roliwood73, in case you missed my last post...a few people requested a smaller loop of the crowd from that video...just the ten frames. if you want, you can upload that for those people who want a quick little video instead of the whole entire band loop. the link is a few posts up.

link'd it on page one, thanx dude for your great work! you da man!
Image
User avatar
sherranjjj001
Member
Posts: 1589
Joined: March 18th, 2008
Reputation: 0

Postby sherranjjj001 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:48 pm

no problem bro! thanks for the heads up about oss...whats sad is that i did the huge rb one with movie maker! hahaha.
User avatar
poiklpu
Member
Posts: 233
Joined: February 18th, 2007
Reputation: 0

Postby poiklpu » Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:01 pm

sherranjjj001 wrote:whats sad is that i did the huge rb one with movie maker! hahaha.

wow that is sad. great work though!
Last edited by poiklpu on Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
See my star wars mod for Alarian!:

Star Wars Mod

el nini wrote:Split screen? TWO keyboards on ONE compter? Madness I say. Madness...

Return to “FOF Mod Discussion and Support”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests